Saturday, March 5, 2011

Valentine Stuff

I dont' have it all posted here, but for Valentines we did the 14 days of Valentines for dad! Here are a few of the little things we made for him.

Paint swatches with notes from me and the kids.

Photobucket

This one was the kids' idea. (well not the saying on the tag) but we were learning about basket weaving and did the hearts. Then they decided to put them together to make a basket. It's filled with Swedish Fishies.

Photobucket Photobucket

I always snatch Daddy's change he takes out of his pockets when he comes home from work so I decided to give some of it back!

Photobucket

I found heart post it notes at the store so filled them up with things I love about him! This was fun and great for even me to read daily!

Photobucket

These were NOT for daddy, but super cute! Not as easy to make as I had thought...but still the kids loved them. Candy bracelets mixed with just tied ribbons.

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: