Saturday, March 5, 2011

LOTS of others!

A preschool game, but would be great for anything! It was a bugs and insects day but these were made out of shapes including hearts so could be included in a variety of lessons! They are just pictures made with shapes of scrapbook paper, then I cut them in half and it's a memory game! I didn't laminate them, but it's in my plans because my kids loved it!

Photobucket

These were the valentines we made this year. I didn't take any pictures of the final product with the sucker in their hands...sorry! Here's BEFORE the suckers were inserted!

Actually this first one of Savs was given with swedish fishies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are the ones we mailed to family

Photobucket

Photobucket

I featured the bow in another 'bow' post but I made this scarf to match it. I didn't have Savs around when I made it so it ended up a little too long, but still was cute for the sake of pictures!

Photobucket

Even though these were a preschool thing...they turned out too cute. I saw the idea of putting them in the baby food jars from another blog. These jars really were too narrow, but it's what I had. I saw the initial idea on brown paper packages, but I believe it was actually a guest blogger.

Photobucket

Jaydens 'wings' are actually made from an umbrella! We gutted the umbrella (which was harder than I thought it would be) and then sewed and taped up ends to make it work. Initially I left some of the guts in so it would be more stiff...but they ended up tearing through the fabric so then I just took them out.

Then Kyson's ghost. Definitely not the cutest thing ever...but for fabric less than $1.00 and what only took about 20 minutes to make...I was fine with it. And he didn't complain so that was the best!

Photobucket Photobucket

A few birthday things!

Jayden's elephant jungle party invitations. Then his goodie bags.

Then Maliyah's Strawberry Shortcake goodie bags. Both of these parties I did really simple at this time (being pregnant...sick...and planning parties and trips doesn't really flow well together).

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I love for my kids to have new Jammies for christmas and the past couple years have enjoyed making them. Here is this years group!

Photobucket

I actually found 2 fabrics for each gender I liked so they all got 2 new pj pants! I never did get pictures of the other ones.

No comments: