Saturday, March 5, 2011

Not a lot...but some bows!

I've been doing lots of crocheting (need to take pictures and post it all!) but I love the flower clips. The first was for Savannah's 18 month pictures. And yes the matching scarf too.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next bow is one I did for all the older girls in my music classes. I just got the cheapo $1.50 bouquet of flowers from wally's and they made the prefect holiday bows!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since two of these hats/headbands have flowers on them I added this with the bows and bling stuff! I wanted these hats matchy...but not the same. I loved how they all turned out and was SO excited when there was finally snow to take the pictures in!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was Maliyah for the first day of school. We made the bow, earrings and bracelet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amber said...

These are so cute! Great blog full of great ideas. Love it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Amber, from www.veryhomemade.blogspot.com