Saturday, March 5, 2011

Misc decor items

These were wood plaques that we made our activity girls. They had a recognition night and wanted to have something for each girl that documented their accomplishments at that point that they could hang in their rooms.

Photobucket

I wish I could take credit for these adorable blocks, but they were a gift...from Janine! They go perfect in this spot and even with the greenery gone from Christmas, I left the lights and the red berries! They are just too cute not to have the light shining on them.

Photobucket

This picture isn't really fabulous, but I loved the craft idea so I figured I'd post it anyway. It's a champagne glass lamp. The shade is just paper, ribbons, and other embellishments, then the glass (the $ store didn't have the champagne glasses at the time) and then I cut paper to cover the bottom of the glass as well. Then just a votive candle in the glass!

Photobucket

Although this is more of a kid craft, it could really be done up to be awesome! I saw someone who even painted all their milk jugs. But that's basically what it is. Milk Jugs with a hole cut in the back for the string of white christmas lights. They really looked neat when it got dark!

Photobucket

This flower arrangement was for my brother-in-laws grave for New Years. I decided to go fake so that they would last a little longer, but also so they would ship faster and safer!

Photobucket

A few valentine things we did this year!

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I finally after nearly a year got the bumper pad done in for baby girls crib! It was just a re-cover project...really simple. Just not high on my priority list! It's amazing what a little color though does to a crib! And it looks so much more cozy now!

Photobucket Photobucket

And then I've had this sign forever and finally had a wall perfect for hanging it!

Photobucket

No comments: