Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hallowee/Fall Craftiness

I totally forgot to post these! I was having a crazy I gotta get these crafts done day. I was actually trying to finish the store sign for the Gift Factory and realized I needed to get some Halloween things in there as well! I felt like super mom as I got all these and the sign done, (and didn't toally neglect my kids or house ) in one day! Actually by 5:00 PM! Yay! Anyway, here are the fun Halloween things I put together:













This pumpkin had to be my favorite. My moms ward made something similar for their super craft day. I had just got myself a jug saw and this was the first thing I made with it. It's actually a crappy saw, but I didn't pay much for it so I can't complain and it did the job. Way cute! One of those things i hope doesn't sell so I can keep it!


These are all priced between $5.00- $15.00



No comments: